Wow. What a fun place this is to stay - it's a hotel with fantastic atmosphere. From the moment we (2 adults 2 kids) arrived every single staff member was friendly & helpful. The rooms are great & the beds are amazing. Shower was excellent with plenty of hot water. There's a tiny bar fridge with lots of mini bar items but we still had a shelf we could use ourselves. We had room service for lunch one day & it was tasty and arrived quickly. Had a meal at Bazaar (one of the Hotel restaurants) & it was excellent. Pool was great too. We generally just want a decent, clean hotel with helpful staff & QT is certainly that but so much more. Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location easy walking distance to the beach, Cavill Avenue shopping and the entertainment district, QT Gold Coast blends first class service with inspired facilities. Formerly the Gold Coast International Hotel, QT Gold Coast is a designer hotel haven unlike anything Surfer’s Paradise has seen before. Relax in our revamped pool area, energise on one of two newly re-topped tennis courts or indulge in the all new market place style Bazaar restaurant after sipping a coastal cocktail creation from Stingray Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your QT Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Gold Coast International
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise