I really enjoyed staying at the Vibe Hotel at Surfers Paradise, we stayed in a studio apartment for 4 days during peak season and decided to drive up from Sydney. The location was great, close to Cavill Avenue. The studio apartment was spacious for two people with a King sized bed which was great! LCD TV and Air con worked all day and night, I felt like I was living in a fridge, the pool and bar were fantastic as well as the room service. The room service was impeccable, our rooms were serviced daily with our bed sheets and towels changed daily by friendly and polite staff. However, after a long drive we did want to find parking at the hotel and on many nights we were unable to and have to leave the car to valet, we were also called early in the morning about a complaint with what was supposedly our car but was not. Apart from the minor mishap, I would recommend staying at the Vibe, it was a great experience and close to public transport also, I would defiantly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will love the convenience of staying right in the very heart of Surfers Paradise.Your Vibe Gold Coast hotel is centrally located in the midst of Gold Coast lifestyle, opposite the Chevron Renaissance Village, just a block from Cavill Avenue, the heart of the Gold Coast shopping district, and overlooking the picturesque Nerang River.We are perfectly placed for a leisurely stroll to Surfers Paradise beach, world-class shopping, fantastic nightlife, restaurants galore and lots of fun attractions...Or you can just relax in comfort. The Gold Coast is brimming with fun filled activities including fishing charters, bungee jumping, motorbike tours, surfing lessons and even a few swings at one of the many leading golf courses at hand...And did we mention the beaches? And at the end of your busy day, return to your ideal Gold Coast hotel and relax in the comfort of your well appointed hotel room or suite, take a plunge in the pool or take an evening stroll along the promenade an soak up the atmosphere of the Gold Coast...Enjoy the vibe at your Gold Coast hotel with personality...Vibe Hotel Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Vibe Hotel Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vibe Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Vibe Hotel Gold Coast Surfers Paradise