Stayed here recently...Found the hotel to be dirty and not very well maintained. Reception area is modern enough but once you go into the hotel it is need of upgrading.. the rooms appear very basic and the walls paper thin so you can hear everything going on next door... more backpacker than hotel. The room we had was something like a dungeon with no balcony just a narrow window at the top of the wall. The phantom manager is never available to speak with face to face but she will call your room, which means you have to wait around for her to ring you. Would not stay here again. The staff are a little slow (had to ask three times for a remote for the tv to be replaced) and the cleaners could do their job a bit better... there were some pills on the floor outside our room for three days (definitely not somewhere I would take my family) & on one occasion we got a note from the cleaner saying the bed could not be made as there were personal items on the bed (a hotel towel was the only item) All in all, the place may once have been a four star hotel but it is certainly not now. The manager and staff don't seem to care once they have your money... which for the service and accomodation you get is largely overpriced. Stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will love the convenience of staying right in the very heart of Surfers Paradise.Your Vibe Gold Coast hotel is centrally located in the midst of Gold Coast lifestyle, opposite the Chevron Renaissance Village, just a block from Cavill Avenue, the heart of the Gold Coast shopping district, and overlooking the picturesque Nerang River.We are perfectly placed for a leisurely stroll to Surfers Paradise beach, world-class shopping, fantastic nightlife, restaurants galore and lots of fun attractions...Or you can just relax in comfort. The Gold Coast is brimming with fun filled activities including fishing charters, bungee jumping, motorbike tours, surfing lessons and even a few swings at one of the many leading golf courses at hand...And did we mention the beaches? And at the end of your busy day, return to your ideal Gold Coast hotel and relax in the comfort of your well appointed hotel room or suite, take a plunge in the pool or take an evening stroll along the promenade an soak up the atmosphere of the Gold Coast...Enjoy the vibe at your Gold Coast hotel with personality...Vibe Hotel Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Vibe Hotel Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vibe Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Vibe Hotel Gold Coast Surfers Paradise