we recently stayed at vibe for 4 ngiihts. arriving very early on the friday morning 7.30am! the hotel staff where straight away so very friendly and helpfull. allowing us full access to the hotel and stored our bag as well as offering access as we needed. we ordered lovely room serivce on the first day which staff delivered pool side to us whilst we where waitign for our room. they also have a handy 14 hr menu. large clean rooms excellent balconies which where really relaxing. they where very helpfull in recomending resturnants for our stay and if a taxi was called it woudl be their in 2 mins. the hotel is right near the main bus stops - no noise problems but super handy - movie world is only a $14 round trip that took about 30 mins. and then you can walk everywhere else. cafes, supermarkets, bottle shops, bars and clubs all withing 2-10 misn walk. we didnt have breakfast as it was lvoely to walkdown to the beach side cafes (beach cafe was the best!) but seems quote reasonable $15 pp - some of the dodgeyer cafes along the beach where charing $10 for soem average buffets and less then appealing interiers.
overall must check this out!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will love the convenience of staying right in the very heart of Surfers Paradise.Your Vibe Gold Coast hotel is centrally located in the midst of Gold Coast lifestyle, opposite the Chevron Renaissance Village, just a block from Cavill Avenue, the heart of the Gold Coast shopping district, and overlooking the picturesque Nerang River.We are perfectly placed for a leisurely stroll to Surfers Paradise beach, world-class shopping, fantastic nightlife, restaurants galore and lots of fun attractions...Or you can just relax in comfort. The Gold Coast is brimming with fun filled activities including fishing charters, bungee jumping, motorbike tours, surfing lessons and even a few swings at one of the many leading golf courses at hand...And did we mention the beaches? And at the end of your busy day, return to your ideal Gold Coast hotel and relax in the comfort of your well appointed hotel room or suite, take a plunge in the pool or take an evening stroll along the promenade an soak up the atmosphere of the Gold Coast...Enjoy the vibe at your Gold Coast hotel with personality...Vibe Hotel Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Toga Hotels, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Vibe Hotel Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vibe Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Vibe Hotel Gold Coast Surfers Paradise