Had an excellent few days at the outrigger, from arrival we were very happy, the staff were welcoming & always willing to help, got complimentary late check out although it was only for an extra hour till 11. The room itself was spacious, comfortable beds & furniture and a clean bathroom, it seemed to be recently refurbished. I did find a problem with the bad water pressure & shower head which sprayed in every direction, & also that there seemed to be a lot of noise, given it was a Saturday night, we could clearly hear the doors banging & people yelling from the street, but it was not an issue on Sunday night.
The location is fantastic, short walk from all main attractions, as well as tram station & bus stops.
Managed to get a good deal from wotif, offered free upgrade to an ocean view room which I couldn't find anywhere else. Ended up on the 17th floor, although it would've been nice to be in a south facing room overlooking the city, still had amazing views & was fun watching the slingshot & vomitron just across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Outrigger Surfers Paradise is located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, on Queensland’s famous Gold Coast. Perfectly situated at the centre of the entertainment precinct and only 100 metres from the iconic Surfers Paradise Beach. The hotel offers 411 spacious, refurbished hotel rooms with sweeping views of Surfers Paradise and the Pacific Ocean. Featuring a spacious pool area, children’s wading pool, spa, tennis court, gymnasium, business centre and conference facility, Outrigger Surfers Paradise is the ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. At Outrigger Surfers Paradise, everything is at your fingertips, the only decision you’ll need to make is what to do first. Beach, attractions, shopping, nightlife or dining are just moments away. Relax on white sandy beaches under the warm gold coast sun; indulge in endless dining and entertainment options or experience the Gold Coasts world famous theme parks. Just a one minute walk to the iconic Surfers Paradise Beach, or one block from the dining and entertainment hotspots found on Cavill and Orchid Avenues, discover why Outrigger Surfers Paradise is the perfect base to explore the fun, vibrance and entertainment the Gold Coast is famous for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Outrigger Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Holiday Inn Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Holiday Inn
- Outrigger Surfers Paradise Gold Coast