I stayed here on the Saturday night just gone and received the most appalling service I have ever received at any hotel around the world. This was provided not so much by the hotel staff (who were actually very friendly and pleasant), but the security guards they employ at the hotel entry after hours to control guests entry and install schoolies week control measures (in February!).
Do not stay here if you don't want to report to security when you arrive back to the hotel in the evening, and do not want to be made to feel like an adolescent on Schoolies week having to check your name off the role.
In addition, the air conditioning in the rooms does not work and made for an uncomfortable nights sleep which isn't so great in 30+ temperatures.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Outrigger Surfers Paradise Hotel
- Holiday Inn Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Holiday Inn
- Outrigger Surfers Paradise Gold Coast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Outrigger Surfers Paradise is located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, on Queensland’s famous Gold Coast. Perfectly situated at the centre of the entertainment precinct and only 100 metres from the iconic Surfers Paradise Beach. The hotel offers 411 spacious, refurbished hotel rooms with sweeping views of Surfers Paradise and the Pacific Ocean. Featuring a spacious pool area, children’s wading pool, spa, tennis court, gymnasium, business centre and conference facility, Outrigger Surfers Paradise is the ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. At Outrigger Surfers Paradise, everything is at your fingertips, the only decision you’ll need to make is what to do first. Beach, attractions, shopping, nightlife or dining are just moments away. Relax on white sandy beaches under the warm gold coast sun; indulge in endless dining and entertainment options or experience the Gold Coasts world famous theme parks. Just a one minute walk to the iconic Surfers Paradise Beach, or one block from the dining and entertainment hotspots found on Cavill and Orchid Avenues, discover why Outrigger Surfers Paradise is the perfect base to explore the fun, vibrance and entertainment the Gold Coast is famous for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Outrigger Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.