I've stayed here a couple of times over the years mainly for personal travel and can say that it is now looking rundown. It is handy - the location is just north of Cavill Avenue and at the end of the Surfers Paradise shopping strip that runs along the Gold Coast HIghway so it is close to the heart of the action. The rooms are average in terms of quality, fixtures and general upkeep but do offer views across toward Main Beach and Southport. Be warned that you can get alot of noise at night given the location (both traffic and the odd rowdy bunch stumbling back from the nearby night clubs). Service is nothing special and the car park is in a grubby, non-secure facility shared with the shopping mall and office area next door. There's better available in the immediate area for the same type of money with some of the newer hotels offering much better value in terms of facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Outrigger Surfers Paradise is located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, on Queensland’s famous Gold Coast. Perfectly situated at the centre of the entertainment precinct and only 100 metres from the iconic Surfers Paradise Beach. The hotel offers 411 spacious, refurbished hotel rooms with sweeping views of Surfers Paradise and the Pacific Ocean. Featuring a spacious pool area, children’s wading pool, spa, tennis court, gymnasium, business centre and conference facility, Outrigger Surfers Paradise is the ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. At Outrigger Surfers Paradise, everything is at your fingertips, the only decision you’ll need to make is what to do first. Beach, attractions, shopping, nightlife or dining are just moments away. Relax on white sandy beaches under the warm gold coast sun; indulge in endless dining and entertainment options or experience the Gold Coasts world famous theme parks. Just a one minute walk to the iconic Surfers Paradise Beach, or one block from the dining and entertainment hotspots found on Cavill and Orchid Avenues, discover why Outrigger Surfers Paradise is the perfect base to explore the fun, vibrance and entertainment the Gold Coast is famous for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Outrigger Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Holiday Inn Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Holiday Inn
- Outrigger Surfers Paradise Gold Coast