A very clean, well positioned hotel experience ruined by TERRIBLE customer service from the GUEST SERVICES MANAGER Damian B. Whilst waiting in line to check in i could over-hear the polite reception ladies assisting guest with room & parking info. I was instead greeted by the guest service manager who slammed the phone handset down, called "Next!", did not greet me, instead first thing he said was "Surname?", then muttered under his breath at his computer troubles, picked up the phone & made a call whilst waiving a pen in my face & pointing to the paper i had to sign whilst talking on the phone. His next words to me were "licence & credit card for imprint". Returning my cards to me he handed the door key to me and said "that is all". No directions on parking, getting to room or check out times. We had the same experience on check out again from the same guest services manager!! Never going back to outrigger, this staff member needs to be brought up to speed on appropriate customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Outrigger Surfers Paradise is located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, on Queensland’s famous Gold Coast. Perfectly situated at the centre of the entertainment precinct and only 100 metres from the iconic Surfers Paradise Beach. The hotel offers 411 spacious, refurbished hotel rooms with sweeping views of Surfers Paradise and the Pacific Ocean. Featuring a spacious pool area, children’s wading pool, spa, tennis court, gymnasium, business centre and conference facility, Outrigger Surfers Paradise is the ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. At Outrigger Surfers Paradise, everything is at your fingertips, the only decision you’ll need to make is what to do first. Beach, attractions, shopping, nightlife or dining are just moments away. Relax on white sandy beaches under the warm gold coast sun; indulge in endless dining and entertainment options or experience the Gold Coasts world famous theme parks. Just a one minute walk to the iconic Surfers Paradise Beach, or one block from the dining and entertainment hotspots found on Cavill and Orchid Avenues, discover why Outrigger Surfers Paradise is the perfect base to explore the fun, vibrance and entertainment the Gold Coast is famous for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Outrigger Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Holiday Inn Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Holiday Inn
- Outrigger Surfers Paradise Gold Coast