I stayed there in January 2012, when the name was Holiday Inn. Superb location. Nice ambience. Vegy good lobby with good reception. Staff ready to serve you. It is a minute walking distance from Surfer's paradise beach. Even, very near to grocery store, market and few Indian restaurant just near to hotel. Close to night entertainment. Rooms are cosy and nicely furnished.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned right in the heart of Surfers Paradise just 500m from the beach, Mantra on View Hotel is an ideal choice when visiting Queensland's famous Gold Coast. Every room within this Surfers Paradise accommodation provides all of the facilities you need to make yourself at home. All guest rooms feature high-speed internet (fee applies) and cable TV with pay-per-view movies. Relax on your own private balcony as you take in the sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean and stunning Gold Coast skyline. There's plenty to do at this Surfers Paradise hotel which features a resort style outdoor swimming pool and children's pool, along with a fully equipped gymnasium and tennis courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Mantra on View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Holiday Inn Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Holiday Inn
- Mantra On View Hotel Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise