My husband and I stayed here for a quick weekend away and it was fantastic! The rooms are beautiful and it certainly helped that we had a stunning view of the ocean and the pools. The service was great and the dining options were also fantastic. They have a great casual lobby restaurant and a little cafe also. We had a great breakfast at Critique restaurant (which I thought was good value for money) and also enjoyed the room service. There was a couple of other restaurants and bars that we didn't have time to try.
The pools were amazing - I'd never seen anything like it. It had a little area which had stones (and I think coral?) and there were also fish in there apparently. It had a little sand area for people to sunbake and also a spa option.
The Lattouf spa there was great. I had a one hour massage and facial which was lovely.
The only thing that I would say I wished was different was that it was a little bit of a walk away from Cavill Avenue which is the main tourist area at Surfers and also the boardwalk.
All in all, the hotel had everything that we needed and the staff were great. Definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come play with us! Our gorgeously reimagined Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa offers the Gold Coast's ultimate beach holiday and one of the top Surfers Paradise hotels. Immaculate beaches, charming hinterland valleys, and the bustle of high-fashion boutiques greet visitors nearby. Reconnect with nature at our Gold Coast, Australia resort, where verdant tropical gardens, a stunning waterfall, and the area's only private saltwater lagoon (ideal for snorkeling with tropical fish) await. Enjoy lush amenities in elegantly appointed guest rooms, then head out for an indulgent bite of the freshest Japanese cuisine at the award-winning restaurant, Benihana. Or, see what foodies have long been raving about at our famous seafood buffet restaurant, Citrique. Other creature comforts at our hotel include the Lattouf Hair & Day Spa, with a selection of spa treatments and hair services, and also an onsite, 24-hour fitness center. Book your beach holiday today, and let the daydreaming commence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Surfers Paradise Hotel
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa Gold Coast