Just returned from the Marriott Gold Coast and couldn't wait to provide feedback! A brilliant place to stay - staff are truly ambassadors for exemplary service. The rooms, lobby, pool area and dining areas are superb - the lobby christmas display and decorations very elegant and appropriate! Snorkelling in the pool with the fish was a highlight for our daughter and ourselves! and the water slide a fun addition to the pool. The food was top notch and could not be faulted! The choices are amazing. The Elandra club rooms and service are very much recommended and well worth the extra $$$. The views from L27 are awesome!When things go wrong or are unexpected, the staff and management are promp to address all issues and make right.
Thoroughly recommend a stay here. Truly a luxury experience and probably one of the best places to stay on the Gold Coast. Loved it! Well done to the staff who truly provide wonderful, wonderful service! Oh, and the offering of chilled and sliced watermelon around the pool by wonderful staff was an unexpected and welcome offering! It's these little additions and extras that make a difference!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come play with us! Our gorgeously reimagined Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa offers the Gold Coast's ultimate beach holiday and one of the top Surfers Paradise hotels. Immaculate beaches, charming hinterland valleys, and the bustle of high-fashion boutiques greet visitors nearby. Reconnect with nature at our Gold Coast, Australia resort, where verdant tropical gardens, a stunning waterfall, and the area's only private saltwater lagoon (ideal for snorkeling with tropical fish) await. Enjoy lush amenities in elegantly appointed guest rooms, then head out for an indulgent bite of the freshest Japanese cuisine at the award-winning restaurant, Benihana. Or, see what foodies have long been raving about at our famous seafood buffet restaurant, Citrique. Other creature comforts at our hotel include the Lattouf Hair & Day Spa, with a selection of spa treatments and hair services, and also an onsite, 24-hour fitness center. Book your beach holiday today, and let the daydreaming commence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Surfers Paradise Hotel
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa Gold Coast