“Awesome Guide” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Hummer Safari 4WD Adventure Day Tours has 4 of the Gold Coast best AWARD WINNING 4WD day tours. Pure Luxury, Pure Off Roading, Pristine Rainforest s, amazing photographic memories. Travel in absolute luxury in your very own HUMMER H2 with all forward facing seats and a maximum of 6 guests, plenty of leg room. Guests will also receive a Full Day Coach Tour valued at $90.00. That’s 2 tours for the price of 1! This will be the Real Four Wheel Drive Experience with all meals served in restaurants with our guests getting VIP treatment.
“Awesome Guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

This was the best experience of my life. .the guide was superb..if u are interested to go please do request for hummer Phil .. he was the best and most humble guide..the was a proud owner of a Harley Davidson and he told us all about it..if I would go again I would search for him..dont forget his name is Hummer Phil

Hong Kong
“Fabulous H2 tour in Tambourine and Natural Bridge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I joined the Hummer Safari tour back in September 2013 with my sister, loved it!! It was my first time on a Hummer and it was amazingly comfortable and very cool. The scenery and food were great, and Glen, our driver / guide, is very nice and very knowledgeable about the national parks and the wildlife. Would recommend the tour to everyone!

Visited September 2013
“Fantastic Day out... Python included!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Hummer safaris, Thank You!!! We had an amazing day out today with lots of fun adventure, beautiful sights and walks, lovely scones and a yummy lunch. Our guide Glen, has a wealth of knowledge, was very considerate and accommodating to all four of us (small groups so very personalized), with the right touch of humor and personality which made the experience just wonderful. I highly recommend this tour, and can't wait to try another one with them... Thank you Glen and Hummer Safari!!

Los Angeles, California
“A great day in a Hummer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I only had a few days to spend in Broadbeach, Australia. I wanted to get the most of the time and money spent. I'm very happy that I chose to spend it in a Hummer with Capt. Phil and the 4 other people who took the day-long H1 tour! Saw some interesting scenery and wildlife. Learned about the rainforest in this area. Had a great meal at a lovely English Tudor manor. There was also a stop at a winery for tea, yummy scone, and wine tasting (I recommend the chocolate port!). Took a lot of photos. Made some new friends. Now I have wonderful memories to take back home to the US with me. Thanks Capt Phil!! ~ Sandy Y

Melbourne, Australia
“No. Tour guide Phil”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Pill is a experience guide and friendly, His drive skill is excellent. We had a wonderful tour!!! We had incredible waterfall, natural forest walk, lovely morning tea and English style lunch within this full day tour.