“Wonderful experience with Hotair” 5 of 5 stars

$200*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Hot Air Balloon Gold Coast with a delicious champagne breakfast at O'Reilly's Vineyard Grand Homestead, $250pp all inclusive and ideal for birthdays, wedding anniversaries, marriage proposals and to enjoy a morning with great company, amazing views & tranquil scenery. Combining ballooning with O’ Reilly’s Vineyard is a great way to start the day.
Hong Kong, China
“Wonderful experience with Hotair”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Being my first time on taking the hot air balloon, I was slightly nervous about my safety. However, the experienced Hotair crew made me feel very much at ease. Our pilot was very experienced and took us 3000 ft up in the air. The landing process was also very smooth. Strongly recommend Hotair for your ballooning trip!

Visited October 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Singapore
“Hot Air Ballooning!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

We had to climb out of bed in the wee hours and stand in the freezing cold morning before our balloon took off. But this was all worth it after that, as we had a great view and unforgettable experience flying without an engine in air. It was the highlight of our Australia trip!! Not forgetting, the champagne breakfast after the ballooning at O'reily's!

Visited September 2012
Stainless202, Owner at Hot Air Balloon Gold Coast, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Hi ZL_TAN, thanks for your great review and yes that early start can be tough but for once in a lifettime its certainly worth it! We can only fly early in the morning as this is when the best weather conditions are experienced, gentle wind and weather is required for ballooning so a dawn takeoff it is, but its such a beautiful time of the morning to be up. Best wishes and thanks for reviewing
Brisbane, Australia
“Hot Air Ballooning Rocks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

This experience was fantastic. Up early at 3:30 to meet the bus at 4:30, then off to the balloon. Great smooth flight over Beaudesert with an experienced crew, we felt safe all the way. Light winds and we had about one hour cruising along. Great photo opportunity. Smooth landing and great buffet breakfast. Thanks for making the day so special.

Visited September 2012
Thanks for uploading your great picture Stylsy it really helps other guest get a feel for the beautiful morning out we offer with Hot Air Balloon Gold Coast and Brisbane - good to have you along
Singapore
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome Ballooning!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

It was our first balloon experience and we totally enjoyed it to the max! We deemed it as the most memorable highlight of our 9 days holiday to Brisbane and Gold Coast. Ben, our pilot, was very experienced and friendly. We floated above Beaudesert that morning and were greeted by gentle winds and fantastic scenery throughout the 60 mins of flight. Life-changing experience that we would definitely recommend to all visitors to Gold Coast. Well done mates!

Visited September 2012
Thanks for your Awesome review about your Awesome ballooning with Ben - and glad to hear you enjoyed it so much :) Makes our day too !
australia
“Hotair ballooning..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

It was my first experience with hot air ballooning, so I didn't know what to expect when I signed up for it. I must admit, It was far beyond what I expected and i enjoyed every minute of it. It took a bit of work getting out of bed at 3 am for 4 am pick up but going for hot air ballooning is worth waking up for. Tony, Alan, and Peter were so friendly, professional and have great sense of humour it made the trip even better! The ride was smooth, weather was good enough to fly ( I was worried it'll rain and the trip cancelled), good visibility (we saw a big group of kangaroo in the wild..loved it!) and the skillful piloting of Alan even ensured we had smooth landing! I was amazed at how quickly the ground crew manage to catch up with us, as by the time we land they were waiting for us with big smiles. Helping to pack up the balloon and basket gave me an insight of how heavy those things were!! Breakfast was amazing. O'reilly's vineyard is beautiful and food delicious. Great value. I slept the whole way to and back as I couldn't hold my eyes open, so thank you to our driver, Peter for transporting us safely