“The best massage EVER!” 5 of 5 stars

Foyer, Mantra Crown Towers, Palm Ave, Surfers Paradise, Queensland, Australia
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Calmer Therapies offers indulgent pampering from a 1 hour massage to a divine 4hr pamper package! Our services include deep tissue & relaxation massage, hot stone massage, deluxe facials, manicures, pedicures & full body scrubs. We have double treatment rooms for couples/friends, with heated massage tables in winter). Come into one of our resort salons, or be pampered in the comfort of your hotel room by professional & friendly therapists who bring the day spa experience to you, 7 days a week.While we are not technically a Day Spa (simply because we d o not have hydro-therapies), our ambiance, service and pamper packages all fall under the definition of a day Spa, and not a beauty salon. We would love you to come in and experience our service for yourself....we look forward to pampering you!
Perth, Australia
“The best massage EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

Just wonderful... you have to try the 1hr15mins massage calmer special.. absolutely devine and money well spent!!

Visited July 2012
CalmerSurfers, Owner at Calmer Therapies, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Hello,
So gladyou loved our Calmer Signature massage...it is very popular and so much more indulgent than a regular massage. People love the full body exfoliation (dry body brushing) and the divine foot pamper.
We hope to pamper you again next time you visit the Gold Coast!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
“Absolutely amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

I recently enjoyed a relaxation massage and it was absolutely divine. The therapist (Dorothee) was fantastic! The whole experience was very professional, great customer service & extremely comfortable / relaxing. I would recommend Calmer Therapies to anyone wanting an experience to remember!

Hi Melinda,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review!
We agree...Dorothee is great - so professional and a very experienced therapist.
Thanks again and we look forward to pampering you again soon!
Noosa Qld
“Heavenly... and highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

I had the 90-minute winter pamper which inc a massage & body scrub with AMY at Mantra Sun City resort. I was so happy with the entire experience. Amy has the most amazing hands & touch. I think i actually floated out the door and for the rest of the day. As a Beauty Therapist myself (and have had a lot of treatments and training in my time) It was definitely up there with the best!! I will return to see the same Therapist on my next visit from the Sunshine Coast without a doubt. Made my birthday weekend getaway complete.. Thanks again, Rachael :)

Visited July 2012
Hi Rachael,
Well that is a great compliment for Amy, seeing as you are beauty therapist yourself!
I bet it was nice for you to be on the receiving end for a change, and be pampered yourself!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and we hope to pamper you again next time you visit the Gold Coast.
Merrimac, Gold Coast
“2hr full body pamper”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

I recently had a full body pamper with my daughter at the Savannah Broadbeach spa and have to say that we went straight to our room and were so relaxed for the rest of the day. I would highly recommend it to anyone feeling stressed. Thank you ladies, you made us feel very special and took a huge weight off both of us. I will certainly be back for another massage in the very near future. Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!

Visited June 2012
Hi Jacqui,

I am so happy to hear you and your daughter loved your pamper so much, at our baby salon in Broadbeach.
It looks like you live quite close by so we hope to see you again for another pamper soon!
Look out for our Summer Special coming out soon...great for another mother/daughter treat in a double treatment room!
Thanks so much for taking the time to recommend us!
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
“Bliss!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Had my second treatment with Amy today-Calmer Encore treatment- what an enjoyable and professional treatment! From the wonderful massage to the blissful facial everything was fantastic and Amy is a great therapist! She is so professional in everything she does and I felt like their was a magical fairy floating around the treatment room pampering me with such quiet delicate touches! I hardly even knew there was anyone else in the room which is a nice change from some other spas I have been to! Keep up the great work Amy and all the team at Calmer Therapies-I will definitely be back!

Jenni

Visited June 2012
Dear Jenni,
Thank you so much for your lovely review!
So glad you loved your 2nd pamper with Amy...she really is passionate about her job!
It does make such a difference doesn't it when your therapist is consciously trying to be soundless...personally it is a pet hate of mine when going to a spa and hearing all sorts of noises, which detracts from your relaxation.
We work very hard to train everyone to be very aware of this at all times...so it's really lovely to get that feedback!
We look forward to pampering you again soon Jenni..