This was the third time I have stayed at Hilton Surfers Paradise. The previous occasions I have loved it, this time I felt a little disappointed. Firstly as a Hhonours member I was let down by paying extra for ocean view and ended up on level 21, overlooking the city. When rung reception they asked 'Well can you see the ocean on the balcony"...... Just if you look around the corner! They then said well thats ocean view end of story. I had a 2 bedroom apartment and since my last stay the rooms are starting to look tired, numerous marks in walls, furniture and not the best cleaning job either. Coffee stains still on table. I know wear and tear happens, however for a Hilton branded resort I thought all the scraps, dints and minor holes in the wall would be fixed every so often. Pool areas of course is still stunning, staff are still excellent and breakfast again at the restaurant was both affordable and nice! Overall still happy but just feel a little let down by the wear and tear and the room I was positioned in. Will still return next time!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel And Residences
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel & Residences Gold Coast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Surfers Paradise is the definitive Hilton experience bringing style and sophistication to one of Australia's most energetic cities. Featuring a Hilton Hotel, boutique shopping mall and residences managed by Hilton, the Hilton Surfers Paradise represents an irresistible combination of location, ambiance and service in the heart of the Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.