“Great location, staff, best in qld.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel & Residences

Save Saved
You added Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel & Residences to your Saves list
Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel & Residences
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6 Orchid Avenue, Surfers Paradise, Queensland 4217, Australia   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Book Early & Save
Ranked #15 of 73 Hotels in Surfers Paradise
Sydney, Australia
“Great location, staff, best in qld.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

I would like to say this was by far the best hotel Gold Coast has to offer. We arrived on the 13th of jan. checked out on the 27th. I came to qld every 3 months on business. Stayed in many hotels. This is close to everything, the pool areas are fantastic. Our room on the 45th floor was clean and really came with great views. The food was also great. Salt bar grill. Is a must. Best rip eye steak I have ever had. Special thanks to Lena and Anna. They were really helpfull upon arrive and during our stay. Lena helped with my booking of my room. She was a delight to deal with. My wife and I are very great full. Hope to be back at Hilton soon.

• Stayed January 2013
CPHSP, General Manager at Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel & Residences, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Dear danny w,

Thank you for posting your review, we appreciate your feedback.

I was delighted to see that you enjoyed your holiday at the hotel and will certainly pass on your feedback to Lena and Anna who will be delighted.

We hope to see you back soon.

Chris Partridge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (390)
Broadbeach, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I stayed at the hotel around 10 months ago. Check in was easy - They let me in to my room early and gave me a free upgrade to a 2 bedroom residence. As it was just me there was ample room, even if my husband and 3 children has stayed too it would have been fine space wise.
Great view, a little outside street noise during the night (but it was a saturday - no surprises) and comfy bed.
I ordered breakfast for the morning, which unfortunately was below average. Cold, and not the quality what you would expect.
All in all enjoyed my stay and will return.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Dear Lauren D,

Thanks for posting your review, we appreciate your feedback.

I was pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay last April and we hope to see you again soon.

Gold coast
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I stayed at the Hilton in surfers paradise with my partner for his birthday late December 2012, the room was nice , the restaurant 'Salt' was fantastic and the the bar was great the cocktails were fantastic... But I have not received my deposit for the room back after 3 attempts of calling the hotel and them saying they are going to send a release form to my bank and waiting patiently , during this time I did call my bank each time to confirm they had sent a release form and my bank informed me they had not, I have not received my deposit back and the last time I called they said I would have it within 2 hours , I have now called for the fourth time today , my bank still had not received a release form and they still had not even attempted to send one. I stayed there over a month and a half ago and has taken at this point in time 4 attempts to retrieve my deposit back , fingers crossed they finally do what they were suppose to do over a month and a half ago , be careful with bank deposits , also we could hear the music and screams from people going out in surfers paradise , so when booking get as high as possible ! when calling up about my deposit staff were a little rude , but the hotel is Nice

Room Tip: Get a room as high as possible noise is terrible at night/early morning
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Bettina W.

Thank you for posting your review, we appreciate your feedback.

Please do let me know if you are still having challenges with the pre-authorisation on your credit card.

The process of taking pre-authorisation on credit cards is standard practice to cover incidental charges that may be incurred during a guest stay. The pre-authorisation holds funds in the card but is not a charge, upon check-out the pre-authorisation is released. I am sorry that this process took longer than anticipated.

Glad to see you enjoyed your stay together with SALT grill and Fix bar and we hope that you will return for another stay soon.

Alice Springs
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have stayed at the Hilton Surfers Paradise several times while visiting family on the Gold Coast, usually just one or two nights to enjoy a little night life away from the family. It's location is very convenient for the beach and bars, restaurants and clubs. The rooms are decent and the beds comfortable. I would not consider this location for a long stay, but it is great for a weekend get away and a good value for the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Dear Bob C,

Thank you for posting your review, we appreciate the feedback.

I was glad to see you had a good weekend stay with us and hope to see you back soon.

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

The location is fantastic everything is on your doorstep, shops, cafes, restaurants and the beach are all within 5mins walk as is the bus stop to the theme parks... No hire car required!

We stayed in an Ocean view two bedroom apartment in the Residences on the 31st floor. The view was amazing!!!!! The rooms were spacious and the fixtures and fittings were excellent quality. The two bathrooms were a real bonus as we are a family with three teenagers. Another real plus to these apartments is that they are serviced so no need to make your own bed etc, but you have all the mod cons like the separate little laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer (even washing powder was supplied) and dishwasher in the full kitchen to use if you need.

We stayed for 5 nights during the school holidays which meant it was busy in Surfers but being on the 31st floor we didn't hear any noise at night. The beds were very comfy with a choice of pillows!
The staff were all very efficient and happy to help.

Overall it was a fantastic stay and very competitively priced for a superior experience.

Room Tip: Higher floors are the best and its worth the extra for an Ocean view.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Suzy M,

Thank you for posting your review, we appreciate your feedback.

It was great to see that you enjoyed your stay with us for your 5 night stay in a Residence at Hilton Surfers Paradise. We hope to see you back soon.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

The residence was great, clean, and staff were wonderful. We will be staying there again. We had a 2 bedroom residence and it was great, they even set the port a cot for us and during turn down service left a chocolate in there as well. The staff are friendly and greet you warmly. I highly recommend the eforea spa, relaxing experience. It was close.central to everything and the poolside food service was a nice touch.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Katherine B,

Thank you for posting your review, we appreciate your feedback.

I was delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay in one of the Residences at Hilton Surfers Paradise. We hope to see you back soon.

Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

The hotel is in good condition and the location is great for everything - right in the heart of Surfers. The staff friendly enrough but don't go out of their way to help. The room was a good size and the bed was comfy, although we expereinced quite a bit of noise from the street. The room rate is a bit pricey but the location is what counts. Good for a short stay but I wouldn't recommend for long holidays.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Neil_Winkworth_,

Thank you for posting your review, we appreciate your feedback.

Glad to to see that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you back in the future.

best regards,

Chris Partridge

Been to Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel & Residences? Share your experiences!