When we arrived the computer system was down so we couldn't check in, we came back an hour later and was able to check in in the executive lounge. We had one of the relaxation rooms, this room I couldn't fault for cleanliness, my partner had organised with the hotel to have a birthday cake and flowers in the room and these were lovely, however, we had to go and get plates and knives from the lounge, it would have been nice to have those supplied (we did in another hotel for my partners birthday). The room we had was large with two chairs, the description of the room said there was a sofa and that would have been more comfortable. The executive lounge was nice but I found they were a bit slow on replenishing the food, I had to ask them to top up the food and it seemed once the cheese went there wasn't any more. We had breakfast there for a continental breakfast it was adequate. I agree with other reviewers the noise from the disco went on until 4-5am and was relentless - more double glazing would be beneficial. In terms of location, we were in the centre of things and a five minute walk to the bus stop to get to Movieworld, if there were tourist brochures, I didn't see any, this would help tourists to the area. The staff were friendly and helpful no complaints there. We did have a great view of the beach so we were pleased with that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Surfers Paradise is the ultimate Gold Coast retreat, with famous beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment located right at the door step. The urban style resort offers a host of leisure facilities including four heated swimming pools, an indoor spa and sauna, pool bar, two gymnasiums and a theatre. For your comfort, the property is also home to an Executive Lounge with spectacular views of the Gold Coast from its' 15th floor location, while the signature restaurant Salt grill by Luke Mangan, is highly awarded and specialises in modern Australian cuisine. As one of the newest 5 star hotels in the region, Hilton Surfers Paradise combines world class service and style with the benefits of a premier location to deliver an experience that promises life long memories. When staying at Hilton Surfers Paradise, you have the option of hotel rooms and suites, or the fully serviced, self contained, apartment style residence, which come complete with kitchen, laundry and separate living space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel And Residences
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel & Residences Gold Coast