Before booking this hotel, I read the reviews, most are good, so I decided to try. We have five of us, lived in the 2 bedrooms deluxe. The problems in the reviews none happened: dishwasher was clean, bedding was clean, cleaning stuffs supplied enough, aircond work normally, have a ocean view. The only thing I would like the hotel to improve is the sofabed, it really need to change, the springs nearly come out through the thin mattress. We definitely will live this hotel again if have chance and will recommend anyone to live it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise is ideally positioned to explore the brilliant attractions the Gold Coast has to offer.Built in 2009, the 17-storey hotel boasts a fresh, contemporary design. The deluxe, self-contained apartments have been stylishly appointed and offer magnificent views of the surrounding beaches and hinterland. All rooms include iPod docking stations and double glazed glass which assists with the sound and heat transfer for your convenience. Most rooms have Ocean or River and Hinterland views.The hotel has its own ground floor restaurant and cafe precinct and other facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa, BBQ and recreation deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Wyndham Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Gold Coast