A wonderfully relaxing couple of days within the Wyndham complex even though the light rail construction was directly on our doorstep at the time. Media exposure of the beach conditions and the somewhat inclement weather enticed us to avail of all the resorts facilities. The complex is within easy walking distance of Surfers central and as we worked in this region 25 years ago, it was a great opportunity to compare the changes of our favourite haunts of yesteryear.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Hotel
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Gold Coast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise is ideally positioned to explore the brilliant attractions the Gold Coast has to offer.Built in 2009, the 17-storey hotel boasts a fresh, contemporary design. The deluxe, self-contained apartments have been stylishly appointed and offer magnificent views of the surrounding beaches and hinterland. All rooms include iPod docking stations and double glazed glass which assists with the sound and heat transfer for your convenience. Most rooms have Ocean or River and Hinterland views.The hotel has its own ground floor restaurant and cafe precinct and other facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa, BBQ and recreation deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Wyndham Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.