This was out first trip to stay at a Wyndham owned hotel and we are off to Fiji in August too. The only two negatives I have about the hotel which were completely out of Wyndham's hands was the weather 20-22 Feb 2013 and the roads works out front but apart from that the two nights we spent there was fabulous. From the quality of the rooms and good sized balcony. Flat screen tv in the bedroom and very comfy beds. Nice sized kitchen and lounge and good quality furnishings. We had breakfast down stairs on the first morning $12.50 buffet. From the time we got there the staff were very friendly and made us feel welcome. Its is only a few blocks to Cavil Ave where the heart of the Gold Coast is. I have seen the two bedroom units as well and if we had our two children with us they are very roomy enough for a family of 4. The lounge/pool area is a great get together area and a large flat screen TV on the wall. Plenty of BBQ's to choose from. The pool is not a huge resort style pool you might find at some resorts but it has a nice sanded area for small children to play in, but the pool is quite long enough to swim laps or throw the kids around. Over all this is a great place stay even for an extended time and would recommend the Wyndham to my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise is ideally positioned to explore the brilliant attractions the Gold Coast has to offer.Built in 2009, the 17-storey hotel boasts a fresh, contemporary design. The deluxe, self-contained apartments have been stylishly appointed and offer magnificent views of the surrounding beaches and hinterland. All rooms include iPod docking stations and double glazed glass which assists with the sound and heat transfer for your convenience. Most rooms have Ocean or River and Hinterland views.The hotel has its own ground floor restaurant and cafe precinct and other facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa, BBQ and recreation deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your Wyndham Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Gold Coast