A big group of girls for a hens party, this hotel was the perfect place to stay. The staff service was very good, I had the same receptionist on check in & check out and she was friendly and helpful during the whole stay. Wonderful large 2 bedroom deluxe rooms were perfect for our ladies night out. The balconies were big, and rooms comfortable. Complimentary breakfast for all guests to top it off was fantastic after a big night out. Biggest let down was the cleanliness, due to a contracting cleaning company they are doing a dodgy job. Walls, carpet and couches had dirty marks. Other facilities were good and we would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise is ideally positioned to explore the brilliant attractions the Gold Coast has to offer.Built in 2009, the 17-storey hotel boasts a fresh, contemporary design. The deluxe, self-contained apartments have been stylishly appointed and offer magnificent views of the surrounding beaches and hinterland. All rooms include iPod docking stations and double glazed glass which assists with the sound and heat transfer for your convenience. Most rooms have Ocean or River and Hinterland views.The hotel has its own ground floor restaurant and cafe precinct and other facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa, BBQ and recreation deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Gold Coast