We stayed in a 17th Floor 1BDR apartment. We had great views of the river and the coast. Apartment was very modern, clean, roomy and had all the amenities we needed. It also had a very nice balcony where you can relax, have a few drinks and just enjoy the views.
Wyndham has a very good location. It is a 2 minute walk to the bus stop where all transport to the theme parks pass by. Several good restaurants are also within a 5 minute walk from the hotel. The beach is nearby and so is shopping on Cavill.
The only complaint we had was check in was at 3PM, we arrived in the morning after a 15 hr journey and really needed a room to freshen up and rest. It seemed that none of the guests could get a room before 3 PM and were all waiting at the cafe and pool area.
The other downside to this hotel is that the spring beds are too soft for my liking. A heavier person will feel the springs poking into their back if they slept on the Sofa bed. My son, a 10 yold didn't mind sleeping on the Sofa bed as he was light enough not to be bothered by the springs.
Despite the negatives, I would stay in this hotel again and recommend it to others.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Hotel
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Gold Coast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise is ideally positioned to explore the brilliant attractions the Gold Coast has to offer.Built in 2009, the 17-storey hotel boasts a fresh, contemporary design. The deluxe, self-contained apartments have been stylishly appointed and offer magnificent views of the surrounding beaches and hinterland. All rooms include iPod docking stations and double glazed glass which assists with the sound and heat transfer for your convenience. Most rooms have Ocean or River and Hinterland views.The hotel has its own ground floor restaurant and cafe precinct and other facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa, BBQ and recreation deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.