Stayed here for 5 nights from 6 th nov to 11 th nov with my wife and 2 small kids ....... Was an amazing experience ... Right from the check in to the check out, all super smooth.The reception staff extremely sweet and very very helpful and always smiling.The location fabulous, less a minute walk to the beach ... And all the major stuff at Surfers Paradise.....everything walking distance .... The airport shuttle also stops right near the hotel.The rooms .... Very very clean and huge ... Was staying in a one bedroom apartment on the 15 th floor .. Had the river view which was just amazing ... All the latest amenities in the room right from the entertainment ... To cooking .... To washing .... To Bathing .....Cooling ... The works ...... The room had a lovely huge balcony where u could just sit , relax and enjoy the view day/night .... The hotel has a very nice big pool ...very kid friendly ...which has a sand bottom and a sand pit where kids can make sand castles and etc ... There's also a very nice hot jacuzzi and a gym.... Also at the pool area there are BBQ stations where the hotel guest can grill their food........ There is also a nice cafe and bar in the lobby.The bus stop for all the amusement parks and local attraction is also right behind the hotel. Overall an excellent experience ...will always stay here and also recommend all those who are looking for a great stay .... Super value for money ...... And a special thanks to the lady who received us when we checked in ........ Can't recollect your name .... But thank u once again ...... Attin Bhalla
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise is ideally positioned to explore the brilliant attractions the Gold Coast has to offer.Built in 2009, the 17-storey hotel boasts a fresh, contemporary design. The deluxe, self-contained apartments have been stylishly appointed and offer magnificent views of the surrounding beaches and hinterland. All rooms include iPod docking stations and double glazed glass which assists with the sound and heat transfer for your convenience. Most rooms have Ocean or River and Hinterland views.The hotel has its own ground floor restaurant and cafe precinct and other facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa, BBQ and recreation deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Wyndham Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Gold Coast