We did not have a reservation when first arriving in Surfers Paradise so we decided to wing it using our experienced "nose" to find a 2BD residence. There are tons of available residences online but for us we like to see what we get prior to spending.
The two bedroom was, ok, 17th floor with a distant ocean view. The biggest problem was that they service the apt. only once a week and not well at all so we felt like we were living rough. Once a week for $249 AUD is some expensive.
The pool area was ALWAYS filthy. The elevators often full with armies of potential clients for the time share options. Buyer beware! Breakfast was just plain bad.
Avoid this one...
P.S. Full disclosure, we were there over Christmas/New Years 2010/2011 the drop down starts only in Feb. 2011
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise is ideally positioned to explore the brilliant attractions the Gold Coast has to offer.Built in 2009, the 17-storey hotel boasts a fresh, contemporary design. The deluxe, self-contained apartments have been stylishly appointed and offer magnificent views of the surrounding beaches and hinterland. All rooms include iPod docking stations and double glazed glass which assists with the sound and heat transfer for your convenience. Most rooms have Ocean or River and Hinterland views.The hotel has its own ground floor restaurant and cafe precinct and other facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa, BBQ and recreation deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Wyndham Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Wyndham Surfers Paradise Gold Coast