“Good location and set up, let down by food & service” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Good location and set up, let down by food & service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

We were put off straight away when the staff got angry with us for only paying for 2 and not our son (my son had cereal back at hotel and wasn't having buffet) once we got over that we we're then met with food that looked dry and unappealing. 'hot' food was cold and screamed food poisoning!! Drinks were fine had a good choice of juice or hot drink.

Cereal and toast were fine but you can't go wrong with that. Word to the chefs turn the heat up!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Perth, Australia
“Great easy holiday breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

Had 4 days in Surfers with family and found this buffet breakfast which provided something for everyone. Fairly cheap, can order espresso if you like good coffee ( or use machine free). Good service, clean, radio music and surfing DVDs on the tv screens. Easy and good value. Went every day!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brisbane, Australia
“The only thing going for it is the location”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012 via mobile

My friend recently moved to Chevron Island. When I stay down there we have gotten into the habit of breakfast and a beach walk. You can imagine my surprise when I ordered toast and condiments and got 4 pieces of toast and 1 sachet of honey. I asked the waitress for another and she stated to me you only get one and u must pay 30 cents for another. She continued to argue with me and wouldnt give me another sachet. I believe this is ridiculous considering it cost $4.50. Would never go there again!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Sydney NSW
“Breakfast at the beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

A great place to have breakfast for a large group. Good price, self serve, plenty of choice, clean, good service.

Visited February 2012
Albion Park, Australia
“all you can eat breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

all you can eat what more can you ask for. great viewsof the beach and the coffee was good and it was hot

Visited January 2012