We stayed for a week recently and left quite impressed...the rates are very reasonable, the managers friendly and helpful and the rooms are comfortable and well maintained with a nice balcony. The rooms have a kitchen with dishwasher, but we ate out most of the time or had simple meals in the room. The location is excellent, you can walk across the road and find yourself at Zinc Restaurant on the main street or a short walk the other way and you hit 4 Mile Beach.
The building has a complimentary, clean and well maintained laundry on the ground floor and an underground car park.
We found the building very quiet, perfect for a restful holiday, the rooms accommodate two people only, so most guests are couples.
The only downside for some people, the pool is quite small, but that didn't concern us. The bed is on wheels and on a tiled floor so restless sleepers might have to reposition the bed during the night...no big deal. In gorgeous Port Douglas restless nights become a thing of the past after a couple of nights, why can't I achieve that level of relaxation anywhere else in the world?
- Also Known As:
- Latitude 16 Port Douglas Apartments Hotel
- Latitude 16 Port Douglas Apartments Hotel Port Douglas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the quite end of Macrossan st with only 50m to 4 mile beach and 50m to some of Port's best shopping and restaurants, there should be no need to hire a car.Our rooms are modern with a full size kitchen, separate bedroom and ensuite style bathroom, each apartment has it's own private balcony or patio with garden or Macrossan street views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Port Douglas Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.