The Oaks Lagoons was a great choice for myself and teenage children. We had a two bedroom apartment on the third floor which was very clean,well appointed and even had a spa that we put to good use. The pools were lovely and the staff were very helpful and informative. The shuttles that run in and out of Port Douglass made transportation easy (I was very grateful to the Oaks staff who let us know there are two companies that operate the shuttles and that tickets are not interchangeable). Access to four mile beach was very easy from the Oaks and walking into Port Douglass was very easy too.
The only thing missing was a cafe/restaurant near the pool!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 3 minutes stroll to Four Mile Beach, the new Oaks Lagoons Port Douglas is a relaxed getaway which aims to please with its friendly service, relaxed ambiance and unique ‘lagoon’ lifestyle. There are six lagoon-style pools, from which guests can swim to their apartment balconies, as well as barbeque facilities within a lush landscaped setting to make the most of the tropical breezes. At the Oaks Lagoons, accommodation styles vary, from hotel rooms with large corner spas, to 1 and 2 bedroom apartments complete with gourmet kitchen and laundry facilities. There are also rooms with the ‘swim out’ option or apartments with their own private plunge pool and spa. All rooms offer air conditioning, king beds, broadband connectivity and balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Oaks Lagoons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Lagoons Port Douglas
- Oaks Lagoons Hotel Port Douglas