We booked a hotel spa room for one night on the weekend. For the price paid ($174) it was average. When checking in, we received poor service from the reception. Pretty much given the keys and left - no additional information about facilities or port douglas. The room was good, especially with the private spa on the balcony. Great weather to be out in the sun. However on checkout I received the same cold mannered staff, no polite questions asking about 'how was your stay', simply dropped the keys and left. The least they could do is set the mood for holiday makers and SMILE! Overall the hotel was good but the poor service disappointed my overall experience. Thanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 3 minutes stroll to Four Mile Beach, the new Oaks Lagoons Port Douglas is a relaxed getaway which aims to please with its friendly service, relaxed ambiance and unique ‘lagoon’ lifestyle. There are six lagoon-style pools, from which guests can swim to their apartment balconies, as well as barbeque facilities within a lush landscaped setting to make the most of the tropical breezes. At the Oaks Lagoons, accommodation styles vary, from hotel rooms with large corner spas, to 1 and 2 bedroom apartments complete with gourmet kitchen and laundry facilities. There are also rooms with the ‘swim out’ option or apartments with their own private plunge pool and spa. All rooms offer air conditioning, king beds, broadband connectivity and balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Oaks Lagoons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Lagoons Port Douglas
- Oaks Lagoons Hotel Port Douglas