The Port Douglas Tourist Information desk organised this deal for us when we arrived. We had a spa room which was clean, spacious & comfortable. Although room was not serviced for the 5 nights of our stay which was surprising! Only cleaned if staying more than 7 nights!
The Oaks is not really walking distance to town (45 mins on beach) & the shuttle bus is $5 each way!
Wifi is chargeable and can only be accessed near the reception. Tea, coffee etc can be requested from reception, use of the BBQs is free.
Fire alarm went off at 4am on our last night staff advised via pa system that it was a false alarm.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Lagoons Hotel
- Oaks Lagoons Port Douglas
- Oaks Lagoons Hotel Port Douglas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 3 minutes stroll to Four Mile Beach, the new Oaks Lagoons Port Douglas is a relaxed getaway which aims to please with its friendly service, relaxed ambiance and unique ‘lagoon’ lifestyle. There are six lagoon-style pools, from which guests can swim to their apartment balconies, as well as barbeque facilities within a lush landscaped setting to make the most of the tropical breezes. At the Oaks Lagoons, accommodation styles vary, from hotel rooms with large corner spas, to 1 and 2 bedroom apartments complete with gourmet kitchen and laundry facilities. There are also rooms with the ‘swim out’ option or apartments with their own private plunge pool and spa. All rooms offer air conditioning, king beds, broadband connectivity and balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Oaks Lagoons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.