Me and my boyfriend stayed here 22-26 Nov and we enjoyed every minute of it! The staff are very helpful and always had a smile on their face. It is a bit out of town which makes things a bit harder and expensive if you don't hire a car but the shuttle from the Ramada is convenient. Upon checking in we were informed we had been upgraded to a one bed apartment swim out. This was just the icing on the cake we could have not been more pleased. Its so relaxing having the pool just outside your back door. The room we received was spotless cept some marks on the shutters in the main bedroom and the cushions off the couch were a bit dirty however nothing we had a fright over. The kitchen is nice and functional and the massive flat screen tv was great. One gripe I had though was when we ran out of dishwashing detergent, washing powder and dishwasher powder we had pay to replenish the meager stock they gave us when we checked in. I know this is a self contained apartment but I'm staying at the best western plus cairns central apartments and they have supplied us with a whole bottle of dishwashing liquid. So I think it would much better for the guests for oaks lagoons to offer those powders and liquids free of charge. When on holiday the last thing you want to pay is for basic living goods. The BBQ is popular with the guests and would recommend to use them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 3 minutes stroll to Four Mile Beach, the new Oaks Lagoons Port Douglas is a relaxed getaway which aims to please with its friendly service, relaxed ambiance and unique ‘lagoon’ lifestyle. There are six lagoon-style pools, from which guests can swim to their apartment balconies, as well as barbeque facilities within a lush landscaped setting to make the most of the tropical breezes. At the Oaks Lagoons, accommodation styles vary, from hotel rooms with large corner spas, to 1 and 2 bedroom apartments complete with gourmet kitchen and laundry facilities. There are also rooms with the ‘swim out’ option or apartments with their own private plunge pool and spa. All rooms offer air conditioning, king beds, broadband connectivity and balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Oaks Lagoons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Lagoons Port Douglas
- Oaks Lagoons Hotel Port Douglas