This was our first time in PD but not our last...love love love this place. Peppers is an awesome place to stay, 300m approx to the main street (maccrossan street) and about the same to the beach.
Unfortunately we leave Thursday 31/10/13 :-( but my wife and I want to share our 10 nights experience to help you book your trip.
We had 5 nights in a 1 bedroom suite (second floor) excellent room, big, self contained facilities (didn't use them much) pool view with the best balcony BBQ which we used several times for lunch.
The last half of our stay was spent in a lagoon deluxe pontoon room (direct pool access) love love loved it! Same room essentially as the first but with our own deck, banana lounges and pool access. Yes as per a previous review this deck area was often shaded (palm trees/position) but when we wanted sun (and the wife and I love sunbaking) we used common area lounges, the man made beach or the best method was to use one of the blow up lilos and float around the very large and awesome pool. The best thing was when too much sun was had we could retire to our own lounges, read, sleep and have direct access to our room for refreshments etc.
Staff excellent, Pool excellent, accomodation excellent, location excellent.
We plan to come back next October with friends to celebrate the wife's 40th so we checked out a lot of other resorts during this stay! Peppers beach club is where we will be next year without question!
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Hotel Port Douglas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Peppers Beach Club, Port Douglas is situated on Davidson Street, just steps to the seemingly endless sands of Four Mile Beach. Beautifully appointed hotel rooms and suites, complete with private swim-up pool decks are certain to please even the most discriminating traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.