Went as a family and booked a 2 bed apartment overlooking the pool (recommended) with a kitchen so we could be independent with our meals when we wanted. Facilities were excellent, well looked after and very modern and clean, great central location to beach , shops etc, always very clean and staff attentive with wonderful customer service and attention to detail. Good secure off-street parking.
Excellent for a family as the beautiful central pool is half shallow with its sandy beach , great for little ones to swim and play, and other half great 50m length for some adult swimming. Excellent seating around pool for watching little ones or for just sitting back and having a nice cool cocktail by the pool.
Laundry and Kitchen facilities in apartment were excellent, with all you would need for cooking (perhaps just a couple of extra bowls for mixing but can get by) a decent meal for family night in, or room service from the restaurant was avail too with a basic little kids menu if needed. Restaurant had delicious food and good service, expensive but worth it, very yummy , probably little to expensive to eat there every night.
Main bedroom just lacked some basket drawers in cupboard for us to put our clothes etc away but certainly lots of hanging space. (Nothing that would put us off staying here though).
Gym is small with a few pieces of equipment but is well maintained and does have good aircon and tv, but with fantastic beaches would rather get out and exercise in the beautiful outdoors anyway.
Would recommend for family friendly, not for romantic couple but still wonderful central facilities and looking forward to a future stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Beach Club, Port Douglas combines beautifully appointed accommodation, luxury facilities and easy access to the magical Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest, making it the perfect holiday getaway.The resort is set amongst calming water features and lush gardens filled with tropical flowers and palms, creating a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. The resort offers beautifully appointed spa suites and one, two and three bedroom suites, some complete with private swim-up pool decks. All rooms feature free WIFI (up to 500MB) and free movies for all guests, air conditioning, alarm clock/radio, balcony, bathrobes, cable/pay TV, CD player, daily housekeeping service, direct dial telephone/data port/voice mail, hairdryer, in-room safe and iron and board. Kitchen facilities are available in 1, 2 & 3 bedroom suites includes dishwasher, stovetop/oven, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, coffee/tea making facilities, cookware and tableware. Washer/dryer (available only in 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments).The resort features a serene lagoon pool with sundeck and spa, fitness centre, concierge and tour desk making access to a range of exciting reef and rainforest experiences easy. If pampering is what you seek, a visit to the Exclusive Spa is a must or hire a bike and make your way to Four Mile Beach. In the evening there is an array of dining experiences awaiting you. The resort's signature restaurant, Sublime Bar & Grill serves some of the best cuisine you'll find in the region and uses the freshest ingredients to create a savoured contemporary Australian menu. The restaurant is located on the ground floor overlooking the stunning lagoon pool. Enjoy breakfast daily from 7.00am - 10.30am, lunch from 12pm - 4pm and dinner from 6.00pm - 8.30pm closed Thursday nights.The resort is the perfect base from which to experience all this amazing region has to offer. Port Douglas offers an abundance of exciting activities with the rainforest and the reef close by. Experience the Flames of the Forest live stage and dinner experience, welcome the day with a hot air balloon adventure, explore the Daintree World Heritage listed national park by 4WD and take a helicopter ride out over the Great Barrier Reef. Crocodile farms, Skyrail and white water rafting are just a few more adventures on offer.Combining a tranquil Tropical North Queensland setting with five-star resort facilities and professional service, this resort in the heart of Port Douglas is the perfect setting for your next getaway. A 2% surcharge applies to all credit card transactions at the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Hotel Port Douglas