My partner and I stayed here and thought the huge room and decor was great, balcony had a beautiful view over the pool and had a BBQ which was good if you wanted a night in. The room was clean however the hallways were scratched and a bit tired looking, obviously really well used by families etc just needs a new paint job. The staff are lovely and were happy to swap our rooms after I broke my leg and couldn't get upstairs. We only ate breakfast once there, just had some toast, they were happy and accommodating. Pool was lovely and very well maintained. Spa was booked out so didn't get in unfortunately. Wasn't blown away for the price. 2 min walk to shops.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Hotel Port Douglas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Peppers Beach Club, Port Douglas is situated on Davidson Street, just steps to the seemingly endless sands of Four Mile Beach. Beautifully appointed hotel rooms and suites, complete with private swim-up pool decks are certain to please even the most discriminating traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Olotels, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.