We had a short break in mid April and it got special because o f the wonderful staff at Peppers. The rooms are okay, a spa room was our choice, if a little crowded with furniture. Must be tough on staff too keep so clean!
The pool is gorgeous.
But it is the staff that lifts this place out of the ordinary. Always helpful and friendly. We asked some of the housekeeping ladies about the things to do in town and one lady invited us to go sailing! We did and it was fab (thank you Robyn and Henry for a beautiful wags night at yacht club) the yacht club is worth a look but ask for directions it is a bit out of the way.
lots of good tips on what to do from all the staff. Dont waste that local knowledge!
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Hotel Port Douglas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Peppers Beach Club, Port Douglas is situated on Davidson Street, just steps to the seemingly endless sands of Four Mile Beach. Beautifully appointed hotel rooms and suites, complete with private swim-up pool decks are certain to please even the most discriminating traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Olotels, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.