We stayed at Peppers Beach Club in mid April for 5 nights for our wedding/honeymoon and it was the best 5 nights ever! The 2 bed dual key apartment was amazing - it had everything you wanted plus some fantastic extra touches that made it really special. Firstly, we arrived to a bottle of champagne and welcome card congratulating us on our marriage. They also had lovely music playing when we arrived in the apartment so that made you feel very welcome. The apartment we stayed in was 223/224 which was stunning and overlooked the lagoon pool. We would definitely stay request that one again. The apartment is a dual key in that it is made up of a spa hotel room and fully self contained apartment. We had our 2 kids with us and it was so ideal for them also, plenty of space and an amazing and huge lagoon pool with a beach on one side was perfect for them to play and swim for hours. One of my favourite things about the place was the coffee machines in the room - so convenient. The standout though was the service from Heather the Events Co-ordinator - as I was getting married in Port Douglas and having my honeymoon at peppers Heather looked after us and made sure we had everything organised and really put in a lot of effort to make sure everything was perfect for us...Even when we sat down to have dinner at the lovely restaurant on-site, Heather had organised a lovely candle with flowers to come to our table. Heather was absolutely fantastic every step of the way and offered us great advice on wedding suppliers. Thank you so much Heather you really made our stay wonderful! I would recommend Peppers for couples and families, it is ideal for both. We will definitely be back, this is the best place to stay in Port Douglas - perfect central location, absolute luxury and exceptional customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Beach Club, Port Douglas combines beautifully appointed accommodation, luxury facilities and easy access to the magical Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest, making it the perfect holiday getaway.The resort is set amongst calming water features and lush gardens filled with tropical flowers and palms, creating a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. The resort offers beautifully appointed spa suites and one, two and three bedroom suites, some complete with private swim-up pool decks. All rooms feature free WIFI (up to 500MB) and free movies for all guests, air conditioning, alarm clock/radio, balcony, bathrobes, cable/pay TV, CD player, daily housekeeping service, direct dial telephone/data port/voice mail, hairdryer, in-room safe and iron and board. Kitchen facilities are available in 1, 2 & 3 bedroom suites includes dishwasher, stovetop/oven, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, coffee/tea making facilities, cookware and tableware. Washer/dryer (available only in 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments).The resort features a serene lagoon pool with sundeck and spa, fitness centre, concierge and tour desk making access to a range of exciting reef and rainforest experiences easy. If pampering is what you seek, a visit to the Exclusive Spa is a must or hire a bike and make your way to Four Mile Beach. In the evening there is an array of dining experiences awaiting you. The resort's signature restaurant, Sublime Bar & Grill serves some of the best cuisine you'll find in the region and uses the freshest ingredients to create a savoured contemporary Australian menu. The restaurant is located on the ground floor overlooking the stunning lagoon pool. Enjoy breakfast daily from 7.00am - 10.30am, lunch from 12pm - 4pm and dinner from 6.00pm - 8.30pm closed Thursday nights.The resort is the perfect base from which to experience all this amazing region has to offer. Port Douglas offers an abundance of exciting activities with the rainforest and the reef close by. Experience the Flames of the Forest live stage and dinner experience, welcome the day with a hot air balloon adventure, explore the Daintree World Heritage listed national park by 4WD and take a helicopter ride out over the Great Barrier Reef. Crocodile farms, Skyrail and white water rafting are just a few more adventures on offer.Combining a tranquil Tropical North Queensland setting with five-star resort facilities and professional service, this resort in the heart of Port Douglas is the perfect setting for your next getaway. A 2% surcharge applies to all credit card transactions at the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Hotel Port Douglas