We stayed at Peppers Beach Club in mid April for 5 nights for our wedding/honeymoon and it was the best 5 nights ever! The 2 bed dual key apartment was amazing - it had everything you wanted plus some fantastic extra touches that made it really special. Firstly, we arrived to a bottle of champagne and welcome card congratulating us on our marriage. They also had lovely music playing when we arrived in the apartment so that made you feel very welcome. The apartment we stayed in was 223/224 which was stunning and overlooked the lagoon pool. We would definitely stay request that one again. The apartment is a dual key in that it is made up of a spa hotel room and fully self contained apartment. We had our 2 kids with us and it was so ideal for them also, plenty of space and an amazing and huge lagoon pool with a beach on one side was perfect for them to play and swim for hours. One of my favourite things about the place was the coffee machines in the room - so convenient. The standout though was the service from Heather the Events Co-ordinator - as I was getting married in Port Douglas and having my honeymoon at peppers Heather looked after us and made sure we had everything organised and really put in a lot of effort to make sure everything was perfect for us...Even when we sat down to have dinner at the lovely restaurant on-site, Heather had organised a lovely candle with flowers to come to our table. Heather was absolutely fantastic every step of the way and offered us great advice on wedding suppliers. Thank you so much Heather you really made our stay wonderful! I would recommend Peppers for couples and families, it is ideal for both. We will definitely be back, this is the best place to stay in Port Douglas - perfect central location, absolute luxury and exceptional customer service.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Hotel Port Douglas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Peppers Beach Club, Port Douglas is situated on Davidson Street, just steps to the seemingly endless sands of Four Mile Beach. Beautifully appointed hotel rooms and suites, complete with private swim-up pool decks are certain to please even the most discriminating traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.