We were only here for two nights, but really enjoyed our stay. This is a very clean, bright, and cheerful looking hotel surrounded by beautiful trees and other vegetation. The large swimming pool within is built like a beach with a sandy slanted beach-like entry side with many beach chairs. On the other side of the swimming pool is the restaurant and bar. Our room had an balcony overlooking the swimming pool with a whirlpool bath. We has dinner one night and breakfast 2 mornings in the hotel restaurant. Food was well prepared and good, although we thought the menu was confusing. We walked about 2 block to the beach one evening for dinner. A beautiful walk.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Hotel Port Douglas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Peppers Beach Club, Port Douglas is situated on Davidson Street, just steps to the seemingly endless sands of Four Mile Beach. Beautifully appointed hotel rooms and suites, complete with private swim-up pool decks are certain to please even the most discriminating traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Olotels, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.