We stayed in a spa room which over looked the pool with our own spa bath. Room was luxurious and sand/ beach style pool was great. We ate in the hotel restaurant which overlooked the pool on our first night. Food was tapas style so small portions. We had the recommended number but were still hungry - very tasty but very very expensive and would not recommend eating here- much better restaurants elsewhere. Hotel in v close proximity to the beach and town so ideal location. Would definitely recommend a stay.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Hotel Port Douglas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Peppers Beach Club, Port Douglas is situated on Davidson Street, just steps to the seemingly endless sands of Four Mile Beach. Beautifully appointed hotel rooms and suites, complete with private swim-up pool decks are certain to please even the most discriminating traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Olotels, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.