Stayed for 1 week at Peppers. Enjoyed the 2 bedroom suite. The pool is very nice ( good temperature., sandy area for the kids). Great staff
BUT-- quite a few things that let the place down.
1. The breakfast is pathetic for a place that you pay $500/ night.
Couple of fruit juice options ( not fresh either). Few basic pastries. No 'real' bread variety options
'Canned like fruit' in a bowl to choose!
Sloppy tasting muesli
And then insulting me to pay extra $10 for few hot options!
2. In this technology age, does it really hurt the hotel business to offer free wifi ?( like a lot of 5 star hotels do , that change less per night then peppers? )
3 . The gym is really sub standard for a place like this. . One basic treadmill, one basic elliptical , etc
We enjoyed our stay despite these issues. We just waived our breakfast option ( we paid for) and ate in town at a few good joints ( origin coffee, the larder, bookstore coffee place )
Peppers, you really need to improve the breakfast you offer( the resort is very good otherwise)
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Hotel Port Douglas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Peppers Beach Club, Port Douglas is situated on Davidson Street, just steps to the seemingly endless sands of Four Mile Beach. Beautifully appointed hotel rooms and suites, complete with private swim-up pool decks are certain to please even the most discriminating traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Olotels, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.