I booked this hotel from a one off 24 hour sale on the peppers website. Stayed for three nights in an Eco spa suite with views of the pool. A bargain at $130 a night.
We arrived at 12pm and were welcome by very helpful staff at our front desk, it was great to hear that our room was ready early as we were quite tired.(6 am flight is something else..)
This place really is luxury, it's like an idyllic paradise, the pool is amazing and so large. Hotel was very quite, the week before Easter, I suppose.
All the extra little touches were really appreciated, and you could not get me out of the spa bath on the balcony. There was a king bed with a flat screen tv, this definitely didn't feel like a cheap room.
The room looked right out on to the lagoon a wonderful site. With the air con the room was always the perfect temperature.
The only thing I can fault the room on is that I could not get the fan to work in the bathroom! It got very steamy esp with the humidity. This coupled with the Eco room (no room service) made for some soggy towels!
It was not a big problem and didn't hinder our stay too much I new what Eco entailed when I booked. If I was staying longer however I would recommend book a room with service included.
The restaurant by the pool is divine and I really enjoyed dinner here! Something a little bit different but delicious, my boyfriend and I can't stop raving about it.
Loved my stay can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Beach Club, Port Douglas combines beautifully appointed accommodation, luxury facilities and easy access to the magical Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest, making it the perfect holiday getaway. The resort is set amongst calming water features and lush gardens filled with tropical flowers and palms, creating a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. The resort offers beautifully appointed spa suites and one, two and three bedroom suites, some complete with private swim-up pool decks. All rooms feature free WIFI (up to 500MB) and free movies for all guests, air conditioning, alarm clock/radio, balcony, bathrobes, cable/pay TV, CD player, daily housekeeping service, direct dial telephone/data port/voice mail, hairdryer, in-room safe and iron and board. Kitchen facilities are available in 1, 2 & 3 bedroom suites includes dishwasher, stovetop/oven, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, coffee/tea making facilities, cookware and tableware. Washer/dryer (available only in 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments). The resort features a serene lagoon pool with sundeck and spa, fitness centre, concierge and tour desk making access to a range of exciting reef and rainforest experiences easy. If pampering is what you seek, a visit to the Exclusive Spa is a must or hire a bike and make your way to Four Mile Beach. In the evening there is an array of dining experiences awaiting you. The resort's signature restaurant, Sublime Bar & Grill serves some of the best cuisine you'll find in the region and uses the freshest ingredients to create a savoured contemporary Australian menu. The restaurant is located on the ground floor overlooking the stunning lagoon pool. Enjoy breakfast daily from 7.00Am - 10.00Am, lunch from 12pm - 4pm and dinner from 6.00Pm - 8.30Pm. The resort is the perfect base from which to experience all this amazing region has to offer. Port Douglas offers an abundance of exciting activities with the rainforest and the reef close by. Experience the Flames of the Forest live stage and dinner experience, welcome the day with a hot air balloon adventure, explore the Daintree World Heritage listed national park by 4WD and take a helicopter ride out over the Great Barrier Reef. Crocodile farms, Skyrail and white water rafting are just a few more adventures on offer. Combining a tranquil Tropical North Queensland setting with five-star resort facilities and professional service, this resort in the heart of Port Douglas is the perfect setting for your next getaway. A 2% surcharge applies to all credit card transactions at the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Hotel Port Douglas