I booked this hotel from a one off 24 hour sale on the peppers website. Stayed for three nights in an Eco spa suite with views of the pool. A bargain at $130 a night.
We arrived at 12pm and were welcome by very helpful staff at our front desk, it was great to hear that our room was ready early as we were quite tired.(6 am flight is something else..)
This place really is luxury, it's like an idyllic paradise, the pool is amazing and so large. Hotel was very quite, the week before Easter, I suppose.
All the extra little touches were really appreciated, and you could not get me out of the spa bath on the balcony. There was a king bed with a flat screen tv, this definitely didn't feel like a cheap room.
The room looked right out on to the lagoon a wonderful site. With the air con the room was always the perfect temperature.
The only thing I can fault the room on is that I could not get the fan to work in the bathroom! It got very steamy esp with the humidity. This coupled with the Eco room (no room service) made for some soggy towels!
It was not a big problem and didn't hinder our stay too much I new what Eco entailed when I booked. If I was staying longer however I would recommend book a room with service included.
The restaurant by the pool is divine and I really enjoyed dinner here! Something a little bit different but delicious, my boyfriend and I can't stop raving about it.
Loved my stay can't wait to go back!
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Hotel Port Douglas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Peppers Beach Club, Port Douglas is situated on Davidson Street, just steps to the seemingly endless sands of Four Mile Beach. Beautifully appointed hotel rooms and suites, complete with private swim-up pool decks are certain to please even the most discriminating traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.