I want to say that I didn't actually stay here but I want to just complement the service the staff here provide.
My partner and I stayed at their competitors resort across the rd. We approached Peppers resort as we saw a tour bus stop out the front of Peppers and wanted to require about its services. The gentleman we approached (Glen I think) went over and above to help us organise a tour to the danitree rainforest. He actually advised not going on the bus and hiring our own car (so he wasn't even making and money out of his kindness). He furthermore went and got us a map and talked us through the best route to get there and where he recommends us to stop (his valuable local's knowledge).
I seriously can't thank him enought. I email the resort telling them this but didn't recieve a reply :(
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Hotel Port Douglas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Peppers Beach Club, Port Douglas is situated on Davidson Street, just steps to the seemingly endless sands of Four Mile Beach. Beautifully appointed hotel rooms and suites, complete with private swim-up pool decks are certain to please even the most discriminating traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.