We booked (a last minute booking with request for lagoon view) for 2 nights, spa room for 2 people. On arrival we received our room key and were disappointed at the room we were given (poky room, ground floor, close to lagoon but no view). The resort was fairly quiet and I was told a few days earlier when enquiring about rooms that there was ample availability. My husband went back to reception and mentioned that we requested a lagoon view room and we were relocated to the 2nd floor - to a more spacious room (same rate) which was filled with light and views over the lagoon. I thought this was quite unusual considering there were plenty of rooms available. Anyway, we had a lovely room with a spa on the balcony, bed was comfortable, tea and coffee making facilities, bar fridge, nice bathroom with large shower.
Continental breakfast included, nice small selection of fruits, cereals and breads. Also available for purchase was a cooked breakfast menu.
The lagoon is amazing, ample loungers on the sandy lagoon edge. Ideal for families with small children. Lunch and drinks are brought to you by the lagoon if requested. Lunch menu is smallish and reasonably priced. Happy hour drinks are affordable.
Staff all very friendly and accommodating. We were also given a late checkout which was great. Regardless of the room allocation I would still rate this hotel as very high. Location is also fantastic, walking distance (not even 5 minutes) to the main street, and very close to the beach.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Hotel Port Douglas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Peppers Beach Club, Port Douglas is situated on Davidson Street, just steps to the seemingly endless sands of Four Mile Beach. Beautifully appointed hotel rooms and suites, complete with private swim-up pool decks are certain to please even the most discriminating traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.