We are a family of 5 with 3 young ladies for daughters. We stayed between 19th - 28th January in rooms 325 & 326. This was a two bedroom apartment dual key to a motel style room. It was on the 3rd floor. Despite reading some of the bad reviews I cannot say anything but compliment the place, service and everything in between. Yes there were children playing in the pool early in the morning but nothing to bother us with. Some writers have complained regarding privacy or there be it lack of using the spa on the balcony. We did not have an issue with this as we were on the 3rd floor and had all the privacy we wanted. We got a really good deal through the Entertainment Book however we chose not to include breakfast due to the bad reviews. Our bad cause we did eat there one night and it was lovely. They also do happy hour between 5 - 6 everynight. We had the tail end of Cyclone Oswald and whenever we asked the staff on the status they were right on the ball even to the point on the impact the cyclone would have on some of the tours and therefore saved us quite a lot of money. They also gave us some great suggestions for dinner outside the resort. Although it is a 5 minute walk to the main street, due to the cyclone and time of year many nights during our stay it was raining heavily. We discoverd a shuttle service that picks you up and takes you to the main street for only $2p/p. Once again the staff were quite helpfull in calling them and organizing for us to be picked up. We had a few minor issues with the rooms eg. blown light bulb, constant running water in our toilet but as soon as we advised them they were right on it. One criticisim is the entrance and exit to their carpark. We hired a car for a couple of days. Watch out - there are signs up both ends to say it is steep. But every time we entered or exited it the bottom of our car scraped. They really need to do something about this ! On the whole this place is wonderful and we will definitely be back to see all the things we couldn't this time around. P.S. The beds were very comfy !
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Hotel Port Douglas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Peppers Beach Club, Port Douglas is situated on Davidson Street, just steps to the seemingly endless sands of Four Mile Beach. Beautifully appointed hotel rooms and suites, complete with private swim-up pool decks are certain to please even the most discriminating traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.