We are a family of 5 with 3 young ladies for daughters. We stayed between 19th - 28th January in rooms 325 & 326. This was a two bedroom apartment dual key to a motel style room. It was on the 3rd floor. Despite reading some of the bad reviews I cannot say anything but compliment the place, service and everything in between. Yes there were children playing in the pool early in the morning but nothing to bother us with. Some writers have complained regarding privacy or there be it lack of using the spa on the balcony. We did not have an issue with this as we were on the 3rd floor and had all the privacy we wanted. We got a really good deal through the Entertainment Book however we chose not to include breakfast due to the bad reviews. Our bad cause we did eat there one night and it was lovely. They also do happy hour between 5 - 6 everynight. We had the tail end of Cyclone Oswald and whenever we asked the staff on the status they were right on the ball even to the point on the impact the cyclone would have on some of the tours and therefore saved us quite a lot of money. They also gave us some great suggestions for dinner outside the resort. Although it is a 5 minute walk to the main street, due to the cyclone and time of year many nights during our stay it was raining heavily. We discoverd a shuttle service that picks you up and takes you to the main street for only $2p/p. Once again the staff were quite helpfull in calling them and organizing for us to be picked up. We had a few minor issues with the rooms eg. blown light bulb, constant running water in our toilet but as soon as we advised them they were right on it. One criticisim is the entrance and exit to their carpark. We hired a car for a couple of days. Watch out - there are signs up both ends to say it is steep. But every time we entered or exited it the bottom of our car scraped. They really need to do something about this ! On the whole this place is wonderful and we will definitely be back to see all the things we couldn't this time around. P.S. The beds were very comfy !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Beach Club, Port Douglas combines beautifully appointed accommodation, luxury facilities and easy access to the magical Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest, making it the perfect holiday getaway. The resort is set amongst calming water features and lush gardens filled with tropical flowers and palms, creating a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. The resort offers beautifully appointed spa suites and one, two and three bedroom suites, some complete with private swim-up pool decks. All rooms feature free WIFI (up to 500MB) and free movies for all guests, air conditioning, alarm clock/radio, balcony, bathrobes, cable/pay TV, CD player, daily housekeeping service, direct dial telephone/data port/voice mail, hairdryer, in-room safe and iron and board. Kitchen facilities are available in 1, 2 & 3 bedroom suites includes dishwasher, stovetop/oven, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, coffee/tea making facilities, cookware and tableware. Washer/dryer (available only in 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments). The resort features a serene lagoon pool with sundeck and spa, fitness centre, concierge and tour desk making access to a range of exciting reef and rainforest experiences easy. If pampering is what you seek, a visit to the Exclusive Spa is a must or hire a bike and make your way to Four Mile Beach. In the evening there is an array of dining experiences awaiting you. The resort's signature restaurant, Sublime Bar & Grill serves some of the best cuisine you'll find in the region and uses the freshest ingredients to create a savoured contemporary Australian menu. The restaurant is located on the ground floor overlooking the stunning lagoon pool. Enjoy breakfast daily from 7.00Am - 10.00Am, lunch from 12pm - 4pm and dinner from 6.00Pm - 8.30Pm. The resort is the perfect base from which to experience all this amazing region has to offer. Port Douglas offers an abundance of exciting activities with the rainforest and the reef close by. Experience the Flames of the Forest live stage and dinner experience, welcome the day with a hot air balloon adventure, explore the Daintree World Heritage listed national park by 4WD and take a helicopter ride out over the Great Barrier Reef. Crocodile farms, Skyrail and white water rafting are just a few more adventures on offer. Combining a tranquil Tropical North Queensland setting with five-star resort facilities and professional service, this resort in the heart of Port Douglas is the perfect setting for your next getaway. A 2% surcharge applies to all credit card transactions at the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Port Douglas
- Peppers Beach Hotel Port Douglas