We stayed for 6 nights in a 2 bedroom swimout apartment. These are certainly the pick of the bunch and ours was off the children's wading pool which was a plus for us as we weren't dropping into deep water from our verandah.
Apartment was very quiet and well-appointed with the exception of the kitchen.
We certainly concur with one other reviewer regarding the restaurant breakfast - it was as sorry a sight as I have ever seen in accommodation of this standard. Poor selection on the buffet - eggs/omelettes could be had from the "kitchen" in the corner - but these looked dismal as well.
We decided to cook our own breakfast, however no non-stick frypan or egg slice in the kitchen - poor selection of cooking utensils.
We ate dinner one night in the restaurant - it was ok but overpriced and not very well presented.
Service at the Pool Bar was not up to speed - one afternoon one poor staff member was endeavouring to serve cocktails to about 8 guests all of whom seemed to be ordering for a party of people - not good enough.
However in saying all this, the staff were very accommodating, and the resort itself is just lovely - service and cleanliness in the rooms was great and we did have a most enjoyable time. Perhaps the management just need to take note of the Tripadvisor comments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort & Spa is a five star resort located on Four Mile Beach, Tropical North Queensland - gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest. This spacious retreat features a range of Port Douglas accommodation styles, situated around one of the largest lagoon pools in the Southern Hemisphere. Enjoy modern Australian dining in AQUA Restaurant, an invigorating spa treatment in Vie Spa, or a tropical refreshment whilst taking in the spectacular views at the Pool Bar. At Pullman Resort Port Douglas, our friendly team can organise your tours and activities, from rainforest tours to Great Barrier Reef day trips. With the latest wireless technology, Pullman luxury accommodation in Port Douglas will keep you perfectly connected in room and throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Temple Resort And Spa Port Douglas
- Sea Temple Resort & Spa Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Sea Temple Port Douglas
- Sea Temple Resort Port Douglas