Hotel was great we stayed 3 night in a 2 bedroom with a plunge pool (RM 120) for our 20th wedding anniversary. The hotel rang us before hand to confirm our booking and inquired if we needed airport transfers etc. The call was unexpected and made us feel very welcomed. On arrival at our room we were greeted with a card chocolate and a bottle of wine to congratulate us on our anniversary. It was a nice thought its a pitty we don't drink. The room was spacious although its looking a bit tired should start thinking of a refurbishment. the pillows are flat ...all of them.... we used our pool every day and it was very relaxing after a long day sightseeing. There was a garage next to our room to keep the hire car out of the heat. B/fast was plentyful and the seafood platter for 2 would feed 4.
All in all we had a great time we would consider staying again.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Temple Resort & Spa Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Sea Temple Resort & Spa Port Douglas Hotel
- Sea Temple Resort And Spa Port Douglas
- Sea Temple Port Douglas
- Sea Temple Resort Port Douglas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.