We stayed at Saltwater Apartments for 4 nights in the second week of January 2013. We organised the accommodation and our trips to the reef and Daintree in advance (as advised). The apartment was massive. There were two of us in the two-bedroom apartment and there was tons of space - open-plan living/dining/kitchen area, large master bedroom with open en suite bathroom (circular spa bath) and large twin bedroom with en suite bathroom (with shower), plus a long narrow terrace the width of the apartment. We found the location, on the main shopping street of Port Douglas, to suit us perfectly. We didn't hire a car and we were able to walk to the marina (from where the reef excursions depart), the restaurants in the town, the large Coles supermarket and the beach (which has a protective net in one area against jellyfish).
Really couldn't fault the place - we had a great time.
- Also Known As:
- Saltwater Luxury Apartments Hotel Port Douglas
- Saltwater Luxury Apartments Hotel
- Saltwater Luxury Apartments Port Douglas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- located in the heart of Port Douglas; easy walk to all restaurants, bars, the beach & shops. air conditioned luxury self contained apartments ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Saltwater Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.