We stayed at the Saltwater in late November. We wanted to stay in the heart of Port Douglas.
We were within 200 meters of the pubs, clubs and Restaurants. Down the stairs from our room and we were in the middle of Macrossan street. The room was what we wantd, it was quiet at night time as our rooms faced Macrossan street. Never heard anything coming form the street.
The only thing that i didn't like was the pool. Very sterile area, a few chairs and a few potted plants. The pool was very small and as i said very sterile and with no imagination. If you had kids they would find this very boring compared to other accommodations that has shaded trees with comfortable chairs around it.
Would definetly stay again even though the pool was a shocker.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- located in the heart of Port Douglas; easy walk to all restaurants, bars, the beach & shops. air conditioned luxury self contained apartments ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your Saltwater Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saltwater Luxury Apartments Hotel Port Douglas
- Saltwater Luxury Apartments Port Douglas