Just off the plane from the UK, we were spending a couple of nights to acclimatise before moving on. Very grateful to have found this great hotel/resort with the help of Trip Advisor. It was a pretty resort, buildings and grounds very well maintained, which made for a most relaxing stay. Shirley's welcome at reception was most friendly and helpful. The Links Room we had was clean and comfortable, with a private balcony which made all the difference to our breakfast-times especially. Great pool area, with useful communal barbecue facilities.
Paradise Links is not right in the centre of Port Douglas, which might be a problem without your own wheels, but that suited us just fine. It was a short walk from the Four Mile beach, which provided a couple of lovely walks, and swims (within the enclosures of course - stingers in the summer are a sad fact of life in the tropics).
Lastly, good value! At $175pn, couldn't have found as nice for this price anywhere in PD I'm sure!
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Links Resort Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Paradise Links Resort Port Douglas Hotel
- Mantra Links Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Links Resort Port Douglas 4.5 star resort in Far North Queensland, set on 10 acres of tropical lush gardens. We have 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom apartments and villas. On-site family - owner managers - local residents for 24 years, looking after our most important guests. Free tennis court use for guests, 2 swimming pools heated May to September. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Paradise Links Resort Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.