We purchased a voucher and booked to stay at Paradise Links for 5 nights. It was so much better than we expected! JC, Emma and co are truly lovely people and ever so helpful. Our apartment was spacious and squeaky clean. The on site facilities - pools, tennis court and bike hiring etc were great!
Our stay has been thoroughly enjoyable even though it's a fair way out of town but a walk along the famous 4 mile beach (which is only 8mins walk from the resort) is simply amazing!
The only thing I would sugguest is that it'll be nice to have wifi in the apartment but no big deal really.
Will defo coming back to stay there the next time we are out to the Great Barrier Reef.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Links Resort Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Paradise Links Resort Port Douglas Hotel
- Mantra Links Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Links Resort Port Douglas 4.5 star resort in far north Queensland, set on 10 acres of tropical lush gardens. We have 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom apartments and villas. On-site owner managers - local residents for 20 years, looking after our most important guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Paradise Links Resort Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.