My wife and I have been regular visitiors to Port Douglas for a number of years now but this is our first stay at Paradise Links, we're already planning our next stay there !
We were greeted as old friends, Emma, Shirley and John looked after our every need and were only to happy to do so. The one bedroom apartment we stayed in for two week stay was spotless and perfect for our needs, we made fantsastic use of the balcony enjoying many breakfasts and lunches there in privacy. Thought there was a reasonable number of guests in house, there was never any intrusion or disturbance.
The resorts proximity to Four Mile Beach is fantastic, there's nothing better than a leasurley stroll along Four Mile before a quick dip in the resorts pool before Breakfast and then the same again in the afternoon.
Port Douglas is a small hamlet surrounded by some of the worlds most maginficent wonders yet the town isn't buisy and overly commercialised, its a quiet, welcoming and comfortable place to stay, hence our repeated visits over the last ten years.
As mentioned above we look forward to our next stay in PD and at Paradise Links.
Heather & Chris
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Links Resort Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Paradise Links Resort Port Douglas Hotel
- Mantra Links Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Links Resort Port Douglas 4.5 star resort in Far North Queensland, set on 10 acres of tropical lush gardens. We have 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom apartments and villas. On-site family - owner managers - local residents for 24 years, looking after our most important guests. Free tennis court use for guests, 2 swimming pools heated May to September. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Paradise Links Resort Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.