My hubby and I just got back from 9 nights staying here and we were very happy. Biggest Pro was the location, right in the middle of the main strip with the beach at one end and Marina at the other. Was mostly quiet except for a few nights when the backpackers nearby were being noisy. We stayed in room 28 on the upper balcony overlooking the pool. We personally didnt find the pool very inviting, so we didnt use it. I did however use the spa bath a couple of times, very nice! Room was very clean, but its a studio where you need to close the louvered doors to separate the bedroom from the rest of the apartment. Also, i didnt realise until i got there that there was no oven, only a stove and microwave. Rae at reception booked us our Wavelength reef trip and organised a change of towels/bedding half way thu our stay. Overall i recommend this accomodation if you are wanting clean and simple close to everything!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Cher Du Monde is located in the very heart of Port Douglas, a short walk from trendy outdoor cafés, restaurants, the Marina Mirage and world famous Four Mile Beach.Le Cher Du Monde consists of 27 single bedroom self-contained spa apartments,with a King size bed, a balcony or patio, heated pool, gazebo and BBQ area in tropical setting. Ideal for visiting the Great Barrier Reef and Rainforest ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Le Cher Du Monde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Cher Du Monde Hotel Port Douglas
- Best Western Port Douglas